The Electric Bass Circuit 2012 Tournament Trail:
1. Annual membership fee is $10.00 per angler. This fee covers operating expenses. Money Collected in excess of our cost will
be used for prizes at the 2012"Classic" with the balance going towards start up expenses for the 2013 season.
The entry fee is $35.00 per boat. Entry fee includes Big bass pot!
2. There is a 100% Payback at all tournaments. Prizes will be awarded by weight only. Should a prize place not be filled, a random drawing of non-placing participants
will determine the payback. You must be present to receive the payback. This drawing will be held immediately after the weigh-in.
3. All tournaments will start on time, if weather and daylight permits. Please have entry paid at least fifteen minutes before
4. Late To The Tournament:
If you arrive late and would still like to fish the tournament, you must locate a tournament official (Dave Riesinger, Bob Davis, Sam Cook, or Tom Patrick) "pay" entry fee, and have your livewell checked. Do not start fishing before entry
fee is paid, and livewell is checked, or your team will not be considered as an Electric Bass Circuit, tournament entrant. No Exceptions!
5. You must have required safety equipment. All state and local laws must be observed. NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED!
Ohio Watercraft / Registration Requirements
6. All participants are required to wear a lifejacket at the start of each tournament.
7. Maximum boat length is 14 feet. Anything longer must have tournament director(s) approval. Teams may use up to two 24 volt electric trolling motors. 36 volt motors are prohibited. No gasoline motors may be used. If a gas motor is attached to boat, the gas tank must be removed from boat,
or prop must be removed from motor.
8. Dead Bass... Aerated livewell's are mandatory! In the unfortunate event one or more bass expire in
your livewell, only one dead bass can be weighed-in, and your team will receive an eight ounce weight deduction from your total weight. All live fish will be
released, with the exception of a possible state record.
9. Teams must fish four prior tournaments to be eligible to enter the Electric Bass Circuit Classic. At least one tournament this year (2012). Entry fee for the
"Classic" is $70.00 per boat.
Note: Teams not included above must fish at least one tournament this season, 2012, and also buy-in (prepay), two or three tournaments, (total of four not including the Classic). Buy-in tournaments will be consecutive
following the Classic. No exceptions or refunds.
10. Practice Fishing: All tournament waters are closed 48 hours before starting time, and between two day tournaments.
11. Only artificial lures may be used. Pork type baits are permitted. Only one fishing rod may be used at a time. All fishing must be done
from the boat, (No Trolling Permitted).
12. There is a five fish limit per boat: Largemouth, smallmouth, and spotted bass. 12" minimum length unless state law differs. Short
fish will be penalized one half of the total weight of remaining fish. A courtesy board check is available at weigh-in.
13. Teams are allowed a maximum of five bass in their livewell.
14. At the end of fishing time, boats will be required to be near the boat ramp, approximately twenty-five yards. If your boat is not approximately within twenty-five yards of the boat ramp, you lose your largest fish,
with no chance for first place, or Big Bass prize. After fifteen minutes late you are DISQUALIFIED! Boats must return to weigh-in
with no assistance. This covers everything from towing, to receiving a battery from another boat. If you must receive assistance,
your team will be disqualified. Any assistance must be given before the start of the tournament.
15. Minors (under eighteen years old) must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian to participate in any Electric Bass
Circuit event, or be with an adult who is responsible for them at all times.
16. Each participant is responsible for their own actions regarding property, health, and safety while traveling to, from, and during
Electric Bass Circuit events. All participants must sign entry/waiver, and pay before fishing. If your team does not "pay", sign entry/waiver,
your team will not be considered as an Electric Bass Circuit, tournament entrant. No Exceptions!
17. Electric Bass Circuit officials may refuse any entry. All rules and judgments by officials are final.
For additional information see About Us,
Membership Information, and
Points pages, or contact Dave, or Bob. Hope to see you at the tournaments!
Click Here For Printer-Friendly Rules and Regulations